Firstly, we would like to extend warm wishes to you in these challenging times.
Following updated government information, we have made the hard decision to physically close the clinic to ensure everyone’s safety. We will be manning the phones and emails on a much reduced basis so please either leave us a message or email us and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
We can however offer the following services:
- A free 5-minute catch-up call to check that you have everything you need
- A 10-20 min follow-up phone call for existing patients to assess your needs and provide advice.
- A 30 min zoom video follow-up call for existing clients to assess your needs, review exercises, advise and provide new exercises as appropriate
- A 30-45 min call by phone or video link as appropriate providing assessment and advice for new patients
The cost of these calls will be as follows and must be paid in advance.
- £15 for the 10-20 minute phone call
- £25 for the video call with exercise review and prescription
- £35 for the new patient call
Specialist services such as pelvic health will be priced according to individual need.
Pilates, TRX, Vim and Vigour
We will no longer offer live Pilates, TRX or Vim and Vigour classes but we are in the process of creating a library of recorded Pilates classes which will be available on our website.
New Pilates classes will be uploaded each week and you will be given a password in order to access them. This service will be free until the end of term 2 as you have already paid for this period.
From the start of term 3, a new password will be created and classes will be available for £5/week paid termly in advance.
We will offer 1:1 classes via zoom video link priced at £30 per half hour.
We hope these measures will ensure that you continue to be able to access the help you need and to remain active. We will update you as things change. In the meantime we hope everyone stays healthy and well.
Lots of love
The Team at Courtyard