July 2021: Although restrictions have been lifted in England, we have taken the decision to continue wearing PPE, in line with our governing bodies advice and to continue protecting our patients whilst in our clinic. We are also asking all patients to continue to wear a face covering, which can include a face visor.
We are offering all services face to face, with online appointments also available for most services.
If you develop any symptoms of COVID-19, even if it is on the day of your appointment, we would ask you to phone us to cancel your appointment. We can then reschedule it when you are better or offer an online appointment if appropriate.
We continue to take the following steps to minimise the risk of infection:
- Staggered appointment times
- No inside waiting area
- Clients to arrive just before appointment time and remain in car or under the covered area at the back entrance, until collected by your clinician
- Clients to attend appointments on their own unless under 16 or requiring assistance from a partner/carer
- One-way system through the clinic, entry through the back entrance, exit through the front entrance
- PPE for clinicians and mask/visor worn by clients
- Hand sanitiser at entrance and exit, plus increased facilities for hand washing
- Disinfecting of clinic rooms between clients and increased cleaning protocols
If you would like a more visual understanding of how it works, take a look at the video below
If you are in need of treatment and would like to discuss the best option for you, please call us 01453 548119. We want to make sure we can deliver effective treatment but your safety remains our priority.
The Courtyard Team