Terms and Conditions
Matt Sherrington and Jo Turner, along with the administrative team and clinicians, aim to give you the best service and treatment available.
To assist us in this process, please observe the following terms and conditions
1) Cancellation of appointments – Appointments may be charged unless we are given 24 hours’ notice of cancellation. This charge may be waived in extenuating circumstances but is at the discretion of the treating clinician.
2) Payment for treatment – If you are a self-paying client, we respectfully request payment on the day of treatment.
3) Medical records – The Data Protection Act 2018 allows any patient access to his/her medical records. This is called a Subject Access Request. We are required to retain your medical records for 8 years after the conclusion of treatment. In certain circumstances, we may be required to share certain data held by us, which may include your personal data, for example, with other health professionals directly involved in your care. We will make you aware that we are sharing such information and you have the right if you wish to prevent us from sharing information.
4) Insurance details – If you are claiming for your treatment on your health insurance, please ensure that you have provided the reception staff with all your relevant details, including an authorisation number if applicable. This needs to be in advance of your appointment as we are unable to accept these details in retrospect.
If you have an excess with your insurance company we would be grateful if you would settle this as soon as we invoice you.
As a company we want to be sure that we communicate with you effectively but also in a way with which you are comfortable. Please use the tick boxes below to indicate which types of information you are happy to receive.
- Appointment reminders and changes to appointment/class times via email
- Information sent out once a month with special offers, news of events and our best advice for looking after your health